Frequently Asked Questions about Chiropractic Health Care
Times are changing. No one uses the yellow pages anymore. The yellow pages painted a limited story about a business.
Social media is now the perfect place to reach out and to answer some of the questions people have about chiropractors and chiropractic care.
In this section of the site, my topics will include
- What constitutes quality in chiropractic health care?
- Why is an accurate diagnosis important?
- What is a treatment plan?
- How long does it take to recover?
- What are the stages of recovery?
- Explain the value of a home care program?
- Why you want a private treatment room?
- Understanding the path to recovery?
- Avoiding gimmicks and trickery.
- Over reliance on technology.
- How does a doctor acquire treatment skill?
- What education does a chiropractor have?
Stick around as we answer your important questions\
— Thomas Foote, D.C.