About the Applied Chiropractic Center, Grand Junction, Colorado
About Dr. Thomas Foote, D.C.
- Dr. Foote graduated Cum Laude, in 1976, with a Bachelor’s Degree in biology from the State University of New York College at Oswego.
- Dr. Foote graduated Magna Cum Laude, in 1981, with a Doctorate of Chiropractic, from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Dr. Foote was certified to practice acupuncture by the State of Colorado, State Board of Chiropractic Examiners in 1987. (He was a member of the first group of any profession to be certified to practice acupuncture in the state of Colorado).
- Dr. Foote earned the designation of Fellow, from the International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture in 1989.
- Dr. Foote was granted Diplomate status in the American Academy of Pain Management in 1992.
Applied Chiropractic Health Center, PC’s mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care on an as-needed or preventative basis. We have created a practice that we believe in and choose for our own family members.
Why We Offer Superior Chiropractic Care
Make an accurate diagnosis:
We take the time to do a thorough examination and identify the components of your problem. Then we address each one. Some chiropractors think their job is to make noise by pushing on the spine and somehow this is magic. A specific plan of action based on thorough investigation will do the best job.
Private treatment rooms:
We believe that your health issues are private and between you and your doctor. Open treatment rooms have become a fad lately but we wouldn’t want anyone else listening in to our private conversations so we have private treatment rooms.
No Treatment Schedules:
“Predicting the future…clairvoyance.” When a chiropractor can predict that your treatment is going to take two or three months of frequent treatment he’s one of two things; either clairvoyant and he can see into the future, or he’s putting money ahead of patient care.
Your time is valuable:
We try to stay on schedule and give appropriate time to each patient. We don’t overbook; although there are times when a new patient takes longer than expected.
Address all aspects of your problem:
We don’t rush through appointments. Your health is important to you and to us. So, we take the time to address each aspect of your problem(s), every time you come in.